Objectives of EHIMA
The main objectives of EHIMA are to:
- Build and support public awareness of hearing issues
- Encourage scientific research related to hearing instruments
- Represent and protect common interests of the members in the appropriate official EU bodies, other public institutions
and private organizations.
- Monitor common issues within the hearing instruments industry, such as technical regulations and trade restrictions
- Study issues and problems related to hearing impairments and their alleviation
- Initiate and support the establishment of uniform measuring standards for the approval of hearing instruments.